Friday 16 May 2014

Stories of the Order - Dogs

The Sovereign Order of Monte Cristo have a deep affinity with animals of all kinds, but dogs (and wolves) in particular have a special place in the hearts in these amazing people. This is mainly because they are nine times out of ten smarter and better looking than most humans. The Order are a very busy group of highly evolved individuals  who's time is more precious than gold. However, they also care deeply for all humans of the world and in order to keep society running as smoothly as possible,  it is essential that every action of the human race is closely monitored by The Sovereign Order Of Monte Cristo. At first, The Order employed the help of the humble house fly for all their spying needs; but were shocked and saddened by how many humans ended the flies mission and life early with one firm swat of a rolled up newspaper (or several flailing swats in most cases).

So The Order needed to employ a creature that no man or woman, no matter how frustrated or angry they may be, could never harm. Their only two options were cats or dogs, and obviously cats were out of the question due to their indignant and selfish nature. And so, The Order took advantage of humans misconceptions about their so called dumb and naive canine friends, and hired them as their full time secret agents.

12 comments:

  1. Cats are kind of assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that dogs are smarter than most humans LOL. And hey cats aren't selfish - just misunderstood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha. i saw the movie cats n dogs as well...so that is history....
    dogs are good friends....so you picked well

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it was time for me to grow up and move out of my home, I didn't want to leave because I knew I'd miss my dog, lol. True story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats do what they like, dogs will obey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dogs are a good friend to have

    ReplyDelete
  7. While dogs are more friendly, I would think the Order would employ cats. Cats are wily and unobtrusive. Who pays attention to a quiet cat?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dogs are better looking and smarter than most humans! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will never look at my 3 pups the same again. Those sneaky little spies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have two dogs and always amazing me:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cats were out of the question due to their indignant and selfish nature? Pat, did you hear that? (He did?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a cat and a dog but now I think my chickens are smarter.

    ReplyDelete