Thursday 12 September 2013

Famous Folks

Know any of these about some famous folks?

Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors

Isaac Newton invented the cat door

Einstein slept 10 hours a night

Tiger Woods' real first name is Eldrick

Chevy Chase's real first name is Cornelius

No such woman named Betty Crocker created that line.

Jay Leno has never spent any money he made from the tonight show.

Patrick Stewart is a public advocate for assisted suicide

Muhammad Ali became a boxer because someone stole his bicycle

Nicolas Cage once did magic mushrooms with his cat.

    

16 comments:

  1. Eldrick sounds so strange! Gosh, so many of these little snippets and they make great reading! Thanks for sharing HGW!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. newton did the cat door? wondering what the cat might have been like on magic mushrooms you know...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quite sure Nicholas Cage has done mind altering substances with many animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nicholas Cage tidbit doesn't surprise me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes doctor I would like to name my son Tiger.

    His older brother is named Lion, and his sister Cheetah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cage even lets the cat party, geez

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of those surprised me except for Nicolas Cage. That one doesn't shock me in the slightest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew 2. Two out of ten.... that is bad, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wondered if Tiger's name was originally Tiger. Now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. From now on, I will say "Eldrick Woods really blew it. "Eldrick Woods is on the hunt"--wonder if the golf announcers would say that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonder where Leno is hiding all that money . . .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess Einstein was working more on his brains during those hours of slumber because beauty sleep just wasn't in the cards for him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Einstein accomplished all that he did w/10 hours of sleep each and every night?!?!?

    And that's pretty amazing about Jay Leno.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now that is some really neat trivia.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Most fun facts I've heard all day.

    ReplyDelete